We empower employees, customers, and contractors to drive the culture of safety on every project, every day.
CMG Construction LLC. is committed to safety and regulatory compliance. Our employees deserve a safe working environment, and our clients require it. From new employees to the most seasoned foreman, each team member is empowered to monitor, advise, and halt a task to ensure protected environment.
Incorporating responsibility and accountability is our top priority, as a result, it creates value for our customers. Just as our customers rely on CMG’s expertise to complete a project to the highest standard, they also depend on us to meet their objectives of compliance and safety.
Under the guidance of the CMG Safety Manager, an ongoing culture of safety has been established at the core of everything we do. To us, it is more than policies, procedures, and rules, it is about being diligent all-day every-day. We insist on it and, most of all, our families insist on it.
CMG has a comprehensive safety policy that includes:
- Pre-employment, random, reasonable suspicion, post-accident, and return to work drug testing.
- Weekly job site tool box meetings in conjunction specific work activity Jobsite Safety Analysis (JSAs).
- Frequent job site evaluations by the Safety Manager and project assigned management team(s).
- New employee task and equipment evaluation training.
- Continuing education/training.
Safety: The proof is in the numbers.
CMG Construction consistently achieves an EMR rating well below 1.0. Our culture of compliance is evidenced by our EMR rating year after year. Experience Modification Rate (EMR) is a number used to gauge both past cost of injuries and future chances of risk. An EMR of 1.0 is considered the industry average.
- 2011: 0.69
- 2012: 0.70
- 2013: 0.74
- 2014: 0.80
- 2015: 0.76
- 2016: 0.67